ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified LCI activities to reach the LCI milestones
- Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization
- Take Lead in verification of suppliers final documentation
- Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO) and report deviations
- Assist engineering with upload of data in our Engineering information system
- Ensure correct transfers to Client databases
- Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO)
- Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering (any field) or min. 10 years experience working with LCI
- Minimum 5 years of experience from engineering in EPC wind or oil & gas contracts, preferably greenfield projects
- Experience in Equipment Suppliers Project Organisation is an advantage
- Multi-discipline experience within project-engineering from the detail engineering stage throughout construction & commissioning phase and handover to operation
- Long and broad IT experience especially within Engineering Information System
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- A cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of international Codes and standards such as: NORSOK and other related to LCI
- Competence in Engineering Information systems, Project Completion System Tools, Excel &
- Document Management Systems, i.e. Proarc
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Haugesund
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 311443