ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
Follow up the Piping & Layout discipline work in the project phases:
- For early phase projects, support scoping and follow-up of studies in Piping & Layout discipline and maturation of Piping & Layout deliveries as required per project phase.
- During FEED and execution phase, follow-up Contractor(s) and, when relevant, supplier(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
- As part of a Piping & Layout discipline team, contribute to decision making, planning of activities, project risk, quality and control activities.
- Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. Design basis, Technical and operational requirements and guidelines (TORG), functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programs.
- Select and/or develop specifications and provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, equipment packages, long lead items, company provided items (CPI).
- Plan and execute follow-up of packages.
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing parties and disciplines. Contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, e.g.. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TQ/SQ/CQ), and variation order requests (VOR).
- Contribute to evaluation and expedient handling of relevant change proposals and requests for deviation from requirements in TORG and contract (NC requests/DISP).
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Perform “Internal Colleague Review” and ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience within TR2000
- Multi- discipline knowledge
- Experience from early phase studies (Piping & Layout and material handling), concept studies and project detail engineering in offshore projects
- Contractor experience is an advantage
- Experience with wind projects is an advantage
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and communication abilities
- Ability to handle responsibility and high work loads
- Proficiency in English
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.10.2022
Place of work: Fornebu
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: