ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
• Planning of tenders, studies and/or FEEDs as well participate in EPC/I projects related to FDOW.
• Use a systematic approach; plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources efficiently
• Follow up the overall scheduling according to contract, authority regulations and work processes
• Provide planning manager and project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
• Communicate all potential scheduling issues to planning manager to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
• Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
• Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
• Minimum of 10 years work experience within project planning
• Experience from several project phases (engineering, procurement, construction, MC & commissioning)
• Excellent skills within the use of Safran and/or Primavera
• Highly competent within critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis – monitor and follow up closely
• Scenario planning with the ability to suggest mitigating actions to recover project delay.
• Experienced within cost and resource management tools
• Experience with working together with contract, estimation, risk and cost resources to ensure alignment between plan and their deliverables
• Systematic and accurate
• Team player
• High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Solid communication skills in English - verbally and written work
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.11.2022
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: