ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Tax reporting in PE's from start to close
- Identifies and implements improvements of reporting processes, systems and organization supporting tax activities at local level
- Is responsible for direct and indirect tax compliance, including Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Withholding tax (WHT), filing and payment for PEs.
- Is responsible for the timely and effective execution of the tax credit application process i.e. claiming of Norwegian tax credits for PIT paid abroad.
- Assist in establishing and closing local registrations
- Assist in local tax planning for PEs to maximize use of tax credits in Norway and minimize double taxation
- Is responsible for reconciliations of tax balances relating to international tax, VAT, PIT and WHT
- Is responsible for Country-by-Country tax reporting to Norwegian tax authorities
- Supports calculation and posting of corporate tax for HQ
- Supports local business projects and operations (tax and customs aspects)
- Support in tax assessment at tender stage.
- Supports tax audits and tax inspections with local authorities
- Supports local business functions in reaching and maintaining compliance with Tax requirements
- Supports in monitoring changes in local tax policies and procedures. Back-up for certain accounting procedures in the monthly closings
- Support preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation in Norway and in PE’s
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Tax or similar field.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- International Tax experience
- Ability to deliver on time
- Excellent professional language skills. Be able to communicate well both in Norwegian and English
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and tools used in finance is an advantage
- Structured and organized
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Good communication skills
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Oslo
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: