ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- Follow-up the HVAC discipline work in the project phases.
- During FEED and execution phase, follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
- Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
- Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation.
- Develop package specifications and provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. equipment packages, long lead items and company provided items (CPI).
- Contribute to planning and executing HVAC packages follow-up activities.
- In particular, in execution phase, establish and follow up contractor’s verification of equipment packages, as relevant.
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own HVAC packages, f.ex. inter disciplinary input, handling of site queries (SQs), technical queries (TQs) and variation order requests (VORs).
- Manage relevant change proposals and requests to depart from a requirement in TORG, non-conformance requests (NCRs).
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Ensure experience transfer from similar projects, operations and discipline network.
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Solid competence within HVAC and potable water systems.
- Min. 8 years experience within offshore engineering and min. 5 years experience within HVAC discipline.
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations and international standards and codes applicable to HVAC equipment
- Experience from FEED phase and project detail engineering
- Experience from operation or commissioning is an advantage
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.09.2022
Place of work: Stord
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: