ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
• To ensure that health, safety and environment as described in "HSE my responsibility" is a natural part of the daily work
• To assess HSE risks related to own work, and to implement and comply with necessary measures
• System design philosophy/design basis for HVAC systems with respect to functional requirements, control philosophy, operation philosophy
• Coordinate and follow up of the HVAC system design and the area design
• Ductwork design
• Calculations of air flow rate based on ventilation requirement and heat emissions
• Cooling calculations
• Selection of HVAC equipment with regards to capacity and feasibility
• Technical Inquiries for HVAC equipment and Bulk
• Package Responsible Engineer
• Ensure coordination of the HVAC design with other disciplines
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Min. 5 years working experience in HVAC System design or HVAC PRE in Oil&Gas industry, preferred in Norwegian Continental Shelf
• PDMS/E3D and offshore survey experience can be an advantage
• Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
• Good communications skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice, share own experiences with others and be a good colleague
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Stavanger
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: