ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- Responsible for development and implementation of LCI/DFO Management system including project LCI Strategy and LCI work instructions/guidelines
- Responsible for development/update of Supplier Document Instructions (SDI) to accompany the technical requisition to Suppliers
- Assist IT in system set-up and data control/transfer testing of the engineering systems/tools used in the project
- Manage, coordinate and follow up LCI deliverables according to the LCI strategy - Take Lead in verification of suppliers final documentation/tag data - Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
- Follow up LCI issues in Project Risk management / Project Quality Assurance systems
- Perform LCI audits/verifications and report observations
- Implement, maintain and give feedback in our Management system, W3, (project procedures & work instructions) within areas of responsibility for continuous improvement
- Bachelor or Master degree. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with LCI/DFO management, preferably within O&G projects on the Norwegian continental shelf or the OW sector.
- Experience in Equipment Supplier’s project organization is an advantage
- Multi-discipline experience within project engineering from detail engineering stage throughout construction and commissioning phase and handover to operations
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
- Competence in Engineering Information systems, Project Completion System Tools, Document Management Systems, i.e. Proarc
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 313445