ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
• Package responsible engineer for material handling equipment packages including crane in EPC projects
• Tender and discipline estimation work
• Mechanical equipment study work, design, selection and assessments
• Carry out work according to applicable procedures and work instructions
• Prepare and issue technical requisitions and datasheets
• Perform technical evaluation of supplier quotations
• Technical liaison with suppliers, customers, and other technical disciplines
• Perform inspections and witness testing of equipment packages
• Package follow-up work during installation, mechanical completion, and commissioning
• Evaluate and respond to technical queries and non-conformance requests
• Identify and report any extra work related to changes in the scope of work
• Review and approval of supplier documentation
• Provide technical input to engineering registers
• Collect and prepare input to reliability centered maintenance (RCM) analyses and design improvements
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes and standards for supplier’s scope of work
• Ensure timely delivery of equipment and final documentation
• Minimum BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Minimum 8 years relevant working experience
• Experienced with multidisciplinary engineering and tenders/FEED work
• Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
• Communicate well in Norwegian and English – both oral and in writing
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Ability to work independently and in teams
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified and include at least two references.
Start date: Asap
End date: 01.09.2024
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 282725