ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- Continuously be a role model for HSE standards, at all sites
- Follow-up and contribute to Contractor’s fabrication activities (incl. shop engineering) within the discipline with emphasis on quality, schedule, cost efficiency and HSE.
- Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact, as necessary.
- Ensure that Contractors site personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Supervise inspectors in site team
- Monitor work progress
- Ensure that all required procedure qualifications are performed.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by Contractor
- Ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved
- Ensure that fabrication documentation/records are issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to Construction lead
- Ensure completion for handover to commissioning, participate in area / system punch out as required.
- Support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, e.g. inter disciplinary input, handling of site queries (SQs), technical queries (TQs), punch item closure and assistance to site (ATS), as required.
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Participate in engineering and construction reviews and conduct audit/verification activities to ensure efficient constructability and system handover according to plan.
- Ensure experience transfer from similar projects, operations, and discipline network
- MSc/BSc in relevant technical area
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience (depending on role)
- Good piping and layout
- Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
- Experience from all relevant phases of development process: feasibility studies, concept studies and detail engineering Fabrication and installation experience is an advantage
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding.
- Strong SSU focus
- Commercial mindset (“know your numbers”)
- Team player.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 04.07.2022
Place of work: Stord
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 283036