ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
The Project Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned procurement deliverables within the projects he/she is serving and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures and requirements. We expect candidates to be able to plan, execute and manage project procurement activities for all phases of project development from early phase to execution and follow-up.
- Higher education (bachelor or master) relevant to contract review and negotiation, e.g. economics, engineering or law. Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education. Extensive experience may compansate for lack of higher education.
- Min. 5-7 years’ experience in performing procurement processes in projects, from strategy development to contract close-out.
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where video conferencing is the primary source of communications.
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining a outlook to the "broader picture"
- Capable of multitasking and task prioritization
- Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: Asap
Place of work: Stavanger
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 318373