ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
As our new team member, you will be part of a relatively small but highly competent engineering department, where everyone's contribution counts. You will be able to work and be involved in the whole product value chain; from requirement & concept phase, through implementation, and further to test, installation and support both towards customers. Our department is the sole provider of Metering Control System, and we deliver to all parts of the world. With 30 years of experience in delivering robust and reliable metering systems to the oil and energy industry, we are also eager to utilize this competence and our culture in new areas going forward.
- Review of relevant project specifications
- Prepare and release relevant project documents
- Support during internal/external testing/MC (FAT)
- Electro design activities
- Specify and prepare for purchase of equipment through our material administration system.
- Initiate and carry out Design review’s according to quality requirements
- Prepare test procedures and participate in internal and external testing (FAT)
- Implement methods to ensure standardization (master) of products and documents within the discipline
- Knowledge to the EC directives i.e ATEX, Machine directive, MID and others
We are looking for the right people with the right background, no matter where in the world they might come from. We seek to achieve one vision; to enhance the performance of the worlds energy industry. We are united by one purpose: bringing together the scope, know-how and determination to transform our clients project economics. We have a social atmosphere that makes us unique amongst our competitors.
- Education such as BSc or MSc in Electronic Engineering
- Skilled in engineering tools and standards & codes
- Experience in metering engineering
- Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Passion and interest in systems and concept design
- Work well in cross-functional teams
- Structured to solve complex problems
- Motivation and drive can compensate for lack of experience
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with possible permanent hire/extension
Place of work: Kongsberg
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 312597