ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- Provide input to allocated tenders with schedule - addressing risk, price/cost/cash flow tables
- Review and clarify the tender specification for planning and control
- Overall responsible for establishing the Execution / Baseline Schedule for projects in accordance:
- Contract obligations, Clients expectations
- Internal procedures and the Project Model
- Performing regular status updates by obtaining information within project team, manufacturing plants, test centers, procurement (sub-contractors and suppliers) and installation – and align the Project Schedule accordingly
- Keep good overview over the full project scope, critical path and interdependencies between the activities. The planner is to ensure information flow to project members
- Close follow-up of project activities
- Perform analysis: Variation analyses compared to baseline schedule, revise critical path and align project risks & opportunities with schedule, resource analysis, anticipate future schedule changes, find schedule improvement and suggests corrective actions
- Internal & external progress reporting according to Client and Company requirements
- Baseline Revision (reschedule project based on major changes in scope -> time, cost, risk)
- Update and gather the input for the monthly report
- Update the resource forecast, align the input with key project team members as well as the line manager for the resources when required - and prepare and update resource requirements for the project
- Areas of responsibility are fully applicable for the most complex (category A) projects. Requirements for less complex projects (category B and C) have to be aligned with contract and project needs. In addition a project planner may have specific operational responsibilities on behalf of the Project Manager in some projects, for instance detailed follow-up of type test program etc
- University degree or similar
- Professional level in the field of project planning
- General knowledge in project management as well as basic technical and economical understanding
- Computer skills in relevant software programs like PrimaVera, MS Project, Excel, Word etc.
- Writing and oral presentation skills, English and Norwegian.
- Core Competencies: Take Responsibility, Global Team Player, High Standards in Excellence, People Leadership and Initiative, Customer and Market Focus, Global vision
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Oslo
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 285846