ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
The Project Planner is accountable for the portfolio and project plans within Low Pressure Production (LPP), Safety and Automation (SAS), Subsea & Marine modifications (SSMP) and Large Subsea Projects (LSP) portfolios. Project Planner for the individual portfolio will be responsible for:
- Contribute in some of the most exciting projects in the client’s energy transition. You will be part of a Project Control and Analysis competence center within Global OTE, delivering project control services across our global project portfolio. We are now looking for project planners with previous experience from modification projects within oil and gas or construction industry.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with respective disciplines and stakeholders to ensure high quality project planning deliverables, like eg. network planning and schedule risk analysis along with strong collaboration with suppliers
- Perform trend analysis and actively evaluate project progress to identify potential risk areas, forecast progress, critical path, float and schedule outcomes.
- Provide the project team and management with critical, decision-making information that ensures projects deliver on time and within targets.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Ethe client’s templates, methods, procedures, and tools within the planning discipline.
- Contribute with experience transfer to base organization, including input to “close-out” and experience reports.
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum along with a proven track record in multidisciplinary project planning from one of the following industries – oil &gas/ renewables or Construction.
- Knowledge and/or interest in big data management, analysis, and visualization.
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Curious and proactive follow-up of progress.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with tight timelines and ambitious targets. Geographical flexibility is an advantage.
- English and Norwegian
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: Asap
Place of work: Stavanger
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 321542