ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
We are looking for a skilled heat trace engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical heat trace design.
- Calculation, selection and follow up of heat trace cable design
- Follow-up and design heat trace requirement according to P&ID’s and project solutions
- Handling of technical questions from installation team
- Input, update and maintain heat trace engineering register information
- Topping up heat trace MTO’s
- Participate in meetings between fabrication and engineering
- Interface with other disciplines
- Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant experience with onshore and offshore facilities
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of electrical heat trace design in onshore and offshore projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Familiar with Aveva E3D and NavisWorks
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.12.2022
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: