ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- Define and estimate requirement for EIT Bulk MTO’s
- MTO’s for lighting fixtures, socket, push buttons, junction boxes, brackets, support, cable ladders, strips etc.
- Technical responsible (PRE) for Bulk packages
- Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Follow up telecom vendors and vendor technical documentation
- Update of technical and document data register
- Interface with other disciplines, client, existing plant, other contractors and suppliers
- Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 10 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from EIT design in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and deep knowledge of EIT layout design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinors technical requirements (TRs)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from MTO packages and PRE from projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seek advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.12.2022
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: