ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work for an unmanned EPC greenfield offshore wind High-Voltage substations (HVDC) project.
- The right candidates will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical system design and calculation in a large international project-working environment:
- System Design and follow up of electrical systems for a project in detail phase
- Participate in design and follow up of high and low voltage systems
- Perform and follow-up electrical system calculation, analyses and assessments using Paladin software
- Performing power system calculations:
- Load Flow and Short circuit calculations
- Harmonic calculations
- Dynamic /transient studies
- Relay settings/Relay coordination
- Candidate must be able to perform modelling in Paladin and be able to build model libraries
- Input to load list and system description
- Participate in Electrical Hazid
- Master degree in Power Engineering
- Ex course
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from engineering phase with electrical systems design and follow-up
- Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, DNV/GL and IEC standards
- Experienced with Paladin and above job responsibilities tasks
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 311487