ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
The Senior Project Engineer works within the discipline Project Engineering with assigned project tasks. Project Engineering comprise the following competencies: project engineering for installation and intervention/commissioning of flexible, umbilical, spools, jumpers and seabed structures, lifting, mobilization for installation campaigns and seabed preparation.
- Work in accordance with BPMS processes
- Seek to ensure that work is carried out with the minimum use of resources
- Seek to contribute to the improvement and quality assurance or work processes
- Ensure that correct version of codes, standards and software are used in all work
- Ensure that proper documentation of all work is kept according to guidelines
- Develop the pre-determined field of expertise
- Mentor new engineers
- Lead GEC engineers and ensure delivery as per the project plan
- Installation & commissioning methods
- Detailed operation/installation/commissioning procedures
- Master equipment list
- Technical follow up of subcontractors
- Specifications for mobilization and demobilization of installation & commissioning equipment and vessels
- Manufacturing and quality control specifications and acceptance criteria of lines and equipment
- Support to procurement
- Mentor new project engineers
- Support tenders and studies with engineering activities
- Work independently on mobilisation and offshore campaigns
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Master degree with minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: June 2023
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Lysaker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 317053