ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
We are looking for a senior instrument engineer to work in a large, unmanned EPC greenfield oil&gas offshore project. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within metering systems and package follow-up in a large international project-working environment.
- Design, coordination and follow up of Metering packages and systems
- Technical responsible (PRE) for Metering fiscal and Multiphase packages
- Follow up vendor and vendor technical documentation
- Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Contribute to the Documentation and Verification of Metering systems to satisfy Authority Regulations
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- FAT and vendor survey
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other installations, and client
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE cource
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from field instrumentation design in green field oil&gas offshore projects
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from metering design activities, measurement solutions and package follow up (PRE) activities
- Extensive knowledge of instrumentation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English - Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: Asap
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 319275