ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
• Be a member within marine engineering and operations discipline
• Perform engineering related to marine operations, i.e. fabrication and assembly methods, load-out, sea transportation (wet tow, barge and Heavy Transport Vessel), heavy lift operations inshore and offshore, load transfer operations etc.
• Perform hydrostatic/stability, hydrodynamic and mooring analyses
• Perform conceptual and detail design of temporary steel for marine operations, i.e. grillage & sea-fastening, lift points, guides & bumpers etc.
• Write engineering reports as well as procedures for marine operations
• Prepare marine subcontracts
• Interfacing with other disciplines, T&I contractors/subcontractors, marine warranty surveyor and client
• Follow up marine operations at construction site and offshore
• Bachelor or Master Degree – Marine Engineering/Naval architecture
• Experience within Offshore Wind / Oil & Gas marine and/or structural engineering in EPCI projects
• Minimum 5-10 years experience
• Preferably experience with concept development work
• Experienced in hydrodynamic, mooring and structural analyses
• Knowledge of methods, technologies, and equipment for Marine operations
• Market knowledge of existing players, vessels and equipment for marine operations
• Experienced, proactive and informative
• Competence and interest in conceptual work and development including development of associated documents
• Be a team player and be able to work independently and take lead
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good knowledge of rules and regulations for marine operations
• Broad knowledge and experience with use of IT-tools
• High level of personal efficiency, ability to plan the work tasks and produce deliverables and documentation
• High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: