ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
• Perform material selection and corrosion evaluation for Topside projects and ensure timely delivery and execution.
• Prepare Material Selection report, Surface Protection report and Insulation report.
• Prepare other project specific material reports like Erosion report, CP design reports etc.
• Review fabrication procedures, inspection procedures, paint & coating procedures, welding and NDE procedures.
• Follow up vendors of procurement packages.
• Participate in supplier visits to ensure material quality and adherence to requirements.
• Provide general support on material, NDT, welding insulation and coating/painting.
• Communicate with clients and vendors on material, welding, NDT and coating related issues.
• Evaluate material deviations from current regulations, procedures, requirements etc. and defining relevant recovery actions related to any deviations.
• Subject responsibility for material related TQ’s and NCR’s.
• Establish technical requisition and MTO for coating package.
• Review material related as built documentation.
• Guidance and evaluation of material and corrosion related failure mechanisms.
• Perform offshore surveys.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering or similar discipline.
• Qualifications in Painting, NDT and Welding preferred.
• Preferably 5 to 10 years of experience from offshore related industry.
• Knowledge in relevant standards such as NACE, ISO, API, ASTM, ASME and NORSOK standards.
• Experience and understanding of multi-discipline tasks, encompassing a range of disciplines, e.g. process, safety, mechanical, piping, structural and instrument disciplines.
• Experience in QA/QC of fabrications, including welding, Painting and NDT technique.
• Experience with Piping Materials such as LCS, SS, DSS, SDSS and Titanium.
• Have technical knowledge to piping and equipment insulation. Be able to review sub-contractors Welding, NDE, Painting and insulations procedure specification (IPS) and ensure adherence to company requirements.
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Stavanger
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: