ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
- Lead the effective implementation of HSE Management System & Programs within the specified geographical area in compliance with the requirements established by the Company, relevant industry standards (e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001), and all applicable regulatory requirements in partnership with the BUs/EMS, Region/Local HSE, and Shared Services teams.
- Manage and lead HSE Compliance Internal Audit and Risk-Based Site Assessment Programs from planning to closure; including providing technical support/ training to deploy the HSE Programs to the needed sites.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert of compliance requirements applicable for the specified geographical area.
- Facilitate interactions with external entities (e.g. registrar/ certifying bodies/ agencies) and the organization with respect to HSE compliance requirements.
- Manage HSE external/internal regulatory requirements; including updates and changes; communicate these requirements to the organization, and partner with the business to ensure compliance.
- Lead the efforts to achieve compliance to the new/revised HSE Management System industry standards (e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001) within the specified geographical area.
- Partner with the BU/EMS, Region/Local HSE, and Shared Services teams to ensure HSE related compliance activities and requirements are met.
- Establish training program/ materials and provide technical training to the organization that supports the HSE Compliance strategies (e.g. ISO14001, ISO45001, information sessions on the regulatory requirements, etc).
- Support the organization in HSE process development and standardization, including processes and tools within the HSE Compliance and Services team.
- Manage the consolidation of input to HSE Compliance metrics and summaries, provide recommendation for improvements, and partner with the organization (relevant and applicable sites) to identify actions.
- Lead and implement continuous improvement efforts in the HSE Management System and services to eliminate waste, reduce cost, and improve HSE operations.
- Support the deployment of HSE Centralized Services Programs (e.g. Ergonomics, Waste Management, Chemical Management, etc) across the specified geographical area.
- Support the HSE activities that contribute to the smooth execution during emergencies in the specific geographical area (e.g. ERT, LIMT).
- Assist in the coordination of site visits by FM Global and support the site team with risk mitigation plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Tertiary Education in related discipline, or equivalent.
- 9+ years’ work experience; with preferred experience:
- 5+ year in process improvement experience.
- 5+ year HSE experience (management system/ compliance).
- 2+ years in supervisory experience.
- Lead Auditor from a recognized certification body.
- Track record of delivering valuable business results (improvement in cost, lead time, quality and operational efficiency).
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships vertically and horizontally within the organization.
- Strong facilitation, networking, & communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate capability of leading a cross-functional team.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Specialized knowledge in the application of HSE Management Systems, but not limited to HSE regulations, medical and emergency preparedness and response, auditing and assessments, and legal reporting.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001, & OHSAS 18001 Management Systems are essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- NEBOSH/ CSP/ CSHO or other certifying bodies for HSE certifications.
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Fluent in other languages, preferably the language used within the specified geographical area.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 31.12.2022 – with the possibility of an extension or permanent hire
Place of work: Lysaker, domestic travel may be required
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 280242