ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
The role will require strong electrotechnical background and experience of selection, sizing and specification of wind farm electrical systems, substations, array cables and export cables, from business development, conceptual phase and up to front end engineering and design.
- Lead or participate in development of electrical systems for one or several offshore wind projects during early phases of development.
- Lead and manage the electrical discipline team on project(s).
- He / She will be responsible for all electrical deliveries towards the project and for guiding and developing engineers working within the electrical team
- Will report to the Technical Lead and /or Engineering Manager on early phase Project(s) and will manage interfaces towards other technical disciplines.
- Lead communications, meetings and information exchange with various suppliers, partners, internal project disciplines, and participate in contract negotiations with suppliers.
- Perform transmission selection (HVAC or HVDC), cable system selection, dimensioning criteria, control , protection, automation, design of HV export systems, performing and / or reviewing electrical system studies and analysis.
- Develop project basis of design, functional specifications, philosophies and provide input to project execution schedule
- Contribute to project bid writing, transfer lessons learned from operational and execution projects, and identify, manage, and control or identify mitigations to projects risks related to electrical systems.
- Support technology development and technology qualification of new electrical equipment or systems, coordinate with other departments, and identify cost reduction and value improvement activities or actions related to electrical discipline workstreams.
- Participate in industry working groups, task force, committees, and project teams related to electrical discipline
- Provide input to grid connection applications, interconnection contracts, and grid code compliance contracts
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, power systems or similar with 5 to 15 years experience
- Electrical Engineer with relevant experience in the Transmission & Distribution / Offshore/ Renewables industry, with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of design of HV transmission and distribution systems
- Experience in design of high voltage electrical systems for offshore wind or power from shore projects, including conceptual and detailed substation design, HV/MV switchgear specification
- Knowledge of and experience working with electrical /operational safety rules and standards in offshore wind
- Experience from project development and execution including developing electrical system concepts and maturing the concepts to project execution stages, equipment FAT and corresponding standards, or commissioning and installation
- Knowledge and experience of working with WTG electrical drive train – generator, converters, transformers, switchgear etc.
- Ability to develop project documentation such as scope of work , functional specifications, design basis and technical bids; experience of technical bid review Good interpersonal, intercultural and negotiation skills
- position requires teamwork across disciplines and organizational boundaries, identifying and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to be proactive, work independently, deliver your own ideas and results, and perform high quality work within tight deadlines
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 03.10.2022
Duration: 29.09.2023 with the possibility of extension
Place of work: Fornebu
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: