ECN tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag.
Our Expertise. Your Success.
We are looking for a skilled electrical cable engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within cable engineering and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- Cable network design and administration of electrical cables
- Cable routing in project database - Cabsys (EIS)
- Checking of EIT nodal segment
- Release of cables according to project plan
- Input of construction feedback
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 8 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Asker
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 312927